Qlik Qonnections this year will be very interesting. Some early thoughts why so..
- I am sure there will be very exciting new products releases
- TeamQlik has a new CEO Mike Capone (read: how Mike outlines his business strategy)
- Qlik Community is stronger than ever
- Qlik positioned in leaders Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for analytics and business intelligence platforms for eighth consecutive year (Read more)
Invite from Mike Capone:
Introducing KeyNote speakers – Dubner & Levitt
What I expect to see at #Qonnections are:
- What is a Big Data Indexing’s (BDI) roadmap. This is very interesting and important subject due increasing amount of data.
- Cognitive engine and advanced analytics and how these topics are in Qlik’s Roadmap.
- Data Literacy: How to approach and understand data. How to present it in so that it’s understandable to everyone.
- What are an user interface new additions and functionalities in Qlik Sense.
- What are trends in 2018 (2019)
- Augmented Intelligence – how technology and people works together in a best possible way.
Story will be updated soon..